Since 2018, Fly Girl Collective has been on a mission to diversify fitness and wellness spaces – and now, we’re looking for an enthusiastic and dedicated running fitness leader to train up and come along for the ride.
If you’re a black woman or woman of colour, we’re offering you the chance to become a LiRF-qualified run leader to host a new 8-week run club later in 2023.
The Leadership in Running Fitness course will prepare you to organise fun and safe running sessions for mixed ability groups. And not only that, we’ll cover the cost of the course PLUS you’ll be paid to deliver the run club sessions (dates TBC). Once you’ve qualified, you’ll be kitted out to help lead the pack in style!
This gig is ideal for an amateur runner who’s big on community and female empowerment through movement.
- Attend 1-day LiRF course (virtual) in February or March (date TBC)
- Plan and deliver 8 x running sessions
- Ensure all participants are supported throughout each session and finish the session safely
- Respond to participant questions and provide feedback, as appropriate, during and after sessions
- Promote and document sessions through social media
- Must be based in London
- Must be flexible and available to deliver the run club sessions on a weekday evening or weekend in Zone 1
- Must be friendly, sociable and passionate about leading others
- Must identify as black or a women of colour
- Must be comfortable using social media platforms (primarily Instagram, but TikTok is optional).
Hourly Rate: £45.00
Employment Type: Part-Time / Casual
If interested, simply apply here! Applications close 10th February 2023.