“If you want go fast, go alone. If you want go far, go together” – African Proverb
As part of our mission to improve representation in fitness spaces, Fly Girl Collective helps BAME women discover the power of exercise through group training and support for running and endurance events (Take a peek at our pilot project with The Big Half and New Balance, where a group of beginner runners trained for their first major race). For each season, we train together for a specific event in London (or beyond) – and this can be a 10k, half-marathon or relay event.
We’ve discovered that collectively training for an event can help you:
- Achieve your personal health and fitness goals
- Create new habits
- Make friends and find training and accountability partners
- Develop a fitness lifestyle, no matter where you are on your fitness journey
By the end of each membership season, you’ll be empowered by your achievement of completing the race (who doesn’t love a medal?) and learn it’s not how fast you go on your journey, it’s how you cross the finish line – stronger, fitter and better together.
Member benefits include:
- Training plans and schedule per season
- Organised training sessions
- Access to members-only events, meetups and brunches
- 15% members-only discount and early access to Fly Girl Collective merchandise
- Access to other fitness development opportunities and perks
Please note membership does not include race / event places unless otherwise specified.