“If you want go fast, go alone. If you want go far, go together” – African Proverb
As part of our mission to improve representation in fitness spaces, Fly Girl Collective helps BAME women discover the power of exercise through group training and support for running and endurance events (Take a peek at our pilot project with The Big Half and New Balance, where a group of beginner runners trained for their first major race).
We’ve discovered that event-focused group training can help you:
- Achieve your personal health and fitness goals
- Create new habits
- Find accountability partners
- Develop a fitness lifestyle, no matter where you are on your fitness journey
By the end of each membership season, you’ll be empowered by your achievement (who doesn’t love a medal?) and learn it’s not how fast you go on your journey, it’s how you cross the finish line – stronger, fitter and better together.
Our new season launches from 23 June and member benefits include:
- Training plans and schedule per season
- Organised run training sessions and guidance
- Access to members-only events, meetups and brunches
- Brand opportunities and perks
- 15% members-only discount and early access to Fly Girl Collective merchandise, launching July 2019
- Free invite to our The Cool Down event
- Access to other fitness development opportunities
Please note membership does not include race / event places unless otherwise specified.
The new season’s membership is limited to a maximum of 12 spaces – by application only – and costs £45 (or £3.75 a week for 12 weeks).
You’ll also need to be available for an initial goal setting meetup end of June and the race event on 7th September (which includes a 10k, 15k or half marathon option).
The application window for membership closes on 3rd June, so to register your interest, fill in the form below and we’ll send you the details.