If you’ve rolled with us long enough you know we love a challenge, so we’ve got a new one for September that we reckon you’ll love too!
Our new Fly Girl 14-Day challenge is a fun way to tune into things that can lead to a happier and healthier version of you. It’s your chance to chill out, love on yourself and create those good habits that do wonders for your wellbeing. And the best bit? It’s super simple. Here’s how to get involved:
Between 1-14th September, choose a different activity daily from our activity sheet to complete before the end of the day. You can find a breakdown of all the activities here. You’ll also need to move daily for at least 30 minutes and stay hydrated with 6-8 glasses of water (because hey, it’s a wellness challenge!).
To seal the deal, simply:
- Sign the pledge form below
- Let your friends know about the challenge and encourage them to get involved
- Share the pledge badge ( download here) on social media
- After each daily activity, share a picture on social media for accountability using the hashtag #flygirl14daychallenge
- Find the downloadable activity sheet here (it’s printable too!)
- Find an overview of all of the activities here