Competition Terms and Conditions
Competitions are open to anyone aged 18 or over based in the UK
There’s no limit to the number of entries per person
Winners of our competition will be announced via IG stories.
There are 2 prizes for the Fly Girl 30 Day Movement Challenge (Nov) which includes a fit session and outfit of the winner’s choice (usually a top and bottom).
Prizes aren’t transferable and may not be substituted for cash
Winners will be chosen via an online random picker
- Winners will be randomly selected from all of the entries via an online random picker.
- Winners will notified after 5th December via email.
- When entering the competitions, you will sometimes be given the option to opt in to receive marketing communications from the prize sponsor. This does not affect your entry into the competition and is completely optional. If you do opt in to receive such information, your contact details will be passed to the prize sponsor for this purpose. During the process of entering it is likely you will see advertising from companies not related to the competition. It is optional if you opt in to receive any information relating to these offers. In some cases, you may be required to view a promotional video in order to complete your entry.
- All competitions are free to enter.
- Please allow up to 28 days for delivery of prizes from the date of validating your claim or being informed you are a winner via email
- Prizes will be offered by Fly Girl Collective and 3rd party companies. If a prize is offered in conjunction with another company and the other company withdraws or fails to provide it, Fly Girl Collective will not provide the prize itself. Any special terms and conditions associated with this type of prize will be displayed on the entry page below the competition.
- Unless otherwise stated, Fly Girl Collective reserves the right to substitute the chosen prize to an acceptable value alternative. This is at Fly Girl Collective’s discretion. This occasion may arise when an advertised prize on the site is no longer available, but it is not the responsibility of any 3rd party company. Otherwise prizes are as stated.
- If the prize sponsor fails to deliver the prize to the winners, this is not the responsibility of Fly Girl Collective to replace this prize (although full assistance will be given in trying to resolve this)
- If a participant receives a winner notification in error, then no prize will be due.
- If there is an error in the prize description or value, then there will be no obligation to fulfil the prize
- The prizes are not for resale or transfer
- You agree that if a competition is cancelled due to unforeseen or extreme circumstances then the company is not obliged to fulfil any prizes. Although alternatives may be provided where available/possible.
- Any participant found to be using robot forms to enter a competition will invalidate their entry to the competition and will be disqualified from the competition.
- All competitions may be subject to additional rules. These will be listed in the special terms and conditions buttons on the competition entry page.
- No correspondence on any of the rules above will be entered into.
- Please note we will try our hardest to contact winners and deliver prizes however if we are not able to get in touch with you we reserve the right to re draw the winner(s) and allocate the prize to someone else. This is most likely to occur but is not limited to time sensitive prizes or where a choice of prize(s) is available. Please ensure when registering and entering competitions you provide a contact telephone number as well as ensuring the email address you are registered with is up to date to minimise the possibility of this happening.
- These rules will be governed by English law, and you submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.