Need some top tunes for your workout? Whether you’re hitting the gym or the pavement, here’s our monthly round-up of workout songs that’ll get you moving and grooving so much, you’ll forget you’re even exercising. This month, Fly Girl Creator Matilda shares her favourite fly girl throwbacks from the eighties, nineties and noughties.
March workout songs
- Booo (feat Ms Dynamite) – Sticky and Ms Dynamite
- Why – Misteeq
- Never Leave You – Lumidee
- Little Man – Sia
- Lose Control – Missy Elliott
- Just Fine – Mary J Blige
- Lose My Breathe – Destiny’s Child
- Alright – Janet Jackson
- Ladies First – Queen Latifah and Monie Love
- What About Your Friends – TLC
- Don’t Walk Away – Jade
- Hey Mr. D.J. – Zhane
- Love Like This – Faith Evans
- Doo Wop (That Thing) – Lauryn Hill
- Crazy in Love – Beyoncé
For more playlists, follow Fly Girl Collective on Spotify.
Or sign up to the Fly Girl mailing list.