#FlyGirl30DayChallenge (Virtual Event)
1 September - 30 SeptemberFree
What’s in store for Q4? Improving your health and fitness girl – so let’s get things going with the Fly Girl 30 Day Challenge! 1-30th September, this virtual challenge is a commitment to:
- Run or walk at least 30 minutes day
- Work out at the gym, at home or a fitness studio at least 30 minutes a day
- Cycling for at least 30 minutes a day
- Swim at least 30 minutes a day
- Cutting out a specific junk food, sugar and upping your water intake (daily)
- A combination of all 5!
To stay healthy, the NHS recommends that adults aged 19 to 64 should be active every day, so committing to a daily activity for 30 days could be just the thing to kickstart or maintain a new lifestyle of fitness.
So, you up for the challenge? Here’s how to get involved