- This event has passed.
#FlyGirl30DayChallenge (Virtual Event)
1 January 2020 - 30 January 2020Free
It only seems right to start a fresh year (and a new decade!) with a #flygirlchallenge, so….here we go!
The #flygirl30daychallenge is simply a commitment to move your body and/or clean up your diet for 30 days in a row. Taking place from 1-30 January, this could be:
- Running or walking for at least 30 minutes
- Doing a 30 minute workout (at home, the gym or a fitness studio)
- Cycling or swimming for at least 30 minutes
- Committing to drinking at least 1.5-2litres of water a day
- Cutting down on sugar and the naughty stuff (aka cakes, sweets, chocolates and booze, etc)
- A combination of all five!
To stay healthy, the NHS recommends that adults aged 19 to 64 should be active every day, so committing to a daily activity for 30 days could be the start of a brilliant relationship with your fitness -and hopefully, a new healthy lifestyle.
So, are you up to the challenge? Here’s how to get involved.