- This event has passed.
Fly Girl Run #39
22 May @ 10:15 AM - 11:30 AM
If you’re a black or brown woman looking for a dope run group, join Fly Girl Collective for their Saturday Fly Girl Runs for beginners
- We meet for 10.15am for a prompt 10.30am start
- There’s NO bag drop, so all attendees are discouraged from bringing any excess bags, backpacks or any stuff that you can’t run with. Bring yourself and at the most, wear a fanny pack.
- To reduce any potential risks to participants as a result of COVID-19, please wear a face mask or face covering on arrival to a Fly Girl Run. You won’t need to wear it once we’ve set off.
- You’ll be required to maintain social distancing during the session – and don’t forget to bring your hand sanitiser!
- The current risk of Covid-19 to the general public outdoors is still considered low, but for now, the guidelines above will ensure we can train together as safely as possible.
- You should not attend the run if you are feeling unwell, have a high temperature or persistent cough, or are currently in self or mandated isolation.
- Finally, due to the limited numbers, only book a spot if you 100% plan to attend.
Booking for Fly Girl Run #39 is available from 15th May.