- This event has passed.
Fly Girl Run #30 in Borough
29 August 2020 @ 10:15 AM - 11:00 AM£5
We’re back in Borough on 29th August – so if you’re south of the river, come through girl! Meeting outside Starbucks Borough station, we’ll be covering up to 3-5km in our fun beginner interval sessions.
If you want to hang with a bunch of dope women and see what we’re all about, now’s your chance! We meet for 10.15am for a prompt 10.30am start, and there’s NO bag drop (so travel light!)
Finally, a few new changes have been implemented to reduce any potential risks to Fly Girl Collective members or participants to our Fly Girl Run as a result of COVID-19.
– You’ll need to wear a face mask or face covering on arrival to a Fly Girl Run. You won’t be required to wear it for the session of course (you gotta breathe!)
– All attendees will be discouraged from bringing any excess bags, backpacks or any stuff that can’t be carried or worn.
– Bring yourself and at the most, wear a fanny pack.
– You’ll be required to maintain social distancing during the session. Air kisses go a long way, trust me.
– Do not forget to bring your hand sanitiser!
The current risk to the general public outdoors is still considered to be low, but or now, the guidelines above will ensure we can train together as safely as possible. You should not attend the run if you are feeling unwell, have a high temperature or persistent cough, or are currently in self or mandated isolation